Dr. Mark Paiker
- Sc. (Majors Mathematical Statistics and Computer Science) – University of Pretoria
- B Sc. (Hons) (Mathematical Statistics)- University of Pretoria
- M Sc (Statistics) – WITS University
- PhD (Statistics) – WITS University
Mark has been the Chief Executive Officer and major shareholder of DMSA since 1996, a statistical consulting company based at the University of the Witwatersrand and shareholder of Advanced Analytics Lab (AAL). The South African based company is registered as Data, Management and Statistical Analysis (DMSA). In his capacity as managing director of DMSA he is responsible for:
- Quality Control – Analysis and Report
- project management
- business development
Mark’s main areas of statistical consulting:
- Data Integrity Management and Quality Control thereof.
- Management of numerous Data Analytics projects – Predictive Analytic Projects.
- Design, analysis and management of large surveys for evaluating Organisational Effectiveness.
- Design, analysis and management of large Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Management & Analysis of Market research surveys.
- Management & Analysis of Health and nutrition surveys.